here is my new ceiling fan, and the work george is doing on our garage, he is painting the door and window and then the trim, makes it look nicer all painted.
Oooh, I love your white ceiling fan! It makes the room look bigger and cleaner. The ropes for the fan and light to switch on seem to be a little short, though. I hope you don’t have trouble reaching for them to turn them on. Or, do you use a wall switch for the fan instead?
I had a few live changes this year when i turned 50! didn't think i would be without a job especially one i had for almost 20 years but i was. everything happens for a reason.I am now employed at Festival Foods in the deli as a prep cook. I am only part time but, for now it is all i can handle health wise. I live with my parents who are both in their 80's and in fairly good health. We take care of each other. I have a sister who lives in Fairbanks Alaska.
1 comment:
Oooh, I love your white ceiling fan! It makes the room look bigger and cleaner. The ropes for the fan and light to switch on seem to be a little short, though. I hope you don’t have trouble reaching for them to turn them on. Or, do you use a wall switch for the fan instead?
Staci Severns
Post a Comment